£35000 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Engineering and Manufacturing,Warehousing
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: BIT Assessor / Improving Operational Performance
Location: M62 Corridor - Must be flexible with travel from Manchester to Yorkshire, and surrounding areas
Salary: Up to £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Improving Operational Performance (IOP) Level 2, and the Level 3 Certificate in Improvement Technician.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications - 1:1 and group delivery sessions.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assisting in business development as and when required.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Hold own Functional Skills to Level 2 (Maths, English and ICT)
- Must have experience of delivering Apprenticeship Standards in Improving Operational Performance to Level 3 as a minimum.
- Knowledge of the New Standards in Improvement Technician (Level 3) is desirable.
- Occupational competency in the manufacturing industry, with a strong understanding of Lean / Performance Improvement.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.