Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor / Trainer – Software Development Apprenticeship
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Nationwide - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Package: £33,000 - £38,000 (depending on skills and qualifications)
Benefits: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
To Apply, Trainee and Qualified applicants must meet the essential criteria below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
• Hold a degree/Higher Education Qualification in Computer Science, Software Development /Engineering/Design.
• Hold solid occupational experience of working within Software Development.
• Driver with own vehicle – happy with UK wide travel.
• Ideally hold a recognised Teaching (PTLLS, AET, CTLLS, DTLLS) or Assessing qualification (D32/D33, A1, CAVA or TAQA) - if unqualified you must be willing to work towards.
• Ideally hold MCSA, MCSD, MCP, C#
• Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeships within Software Development.
• Deliver full training and support to learners with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, mentor, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Work to learner review and completion timescales.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.