Morgan Hunt are looking for a talented Art & Design Lecturer, who is available to work from September 22 on a 37 hours per week contract.
If you are passionate about teaching, as well as have a desire to contribute to student success please apply now. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who care about development within the Photography, Art, Fine art, 3d modelling and wider curriculum area.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Teach Art & Design for the allocated number of hours as well as take part in subject meetings, departmental meetings and professional development
* Contribute to curriculum planning and act as a pastoral tutor to a group of students
* Monitor learner's progress and contribute to the evaluation and reporting of results in the relevant subject area
* Aim to make the subject interesting and accessible to a range of students with delivery and resources used
* Effective planning, administrative and organisational skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
* Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in training courses
* Undertake other duties as may be required in the interests of the efficient functioning of a FE College
We are looking to speak with an experienced Art & Design Lecturer that has the following:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education
* Recent experience of teaching in the Further Education Sector
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Experience working within further education and training
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
The benefits of working with Morgan Hunt include competitive pay paid to you on a weekly basis every Friday. You will be working with a dedicated consultant whose aim is to ensure they find you the ideal role that suits you.
We are able to pay PAYE or Umbrella.
If you are passionate about teaching Art & Design and available to work in the Gloucestershire area, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.