KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
*Interviews will be held virtually*
Job Title: Area Manager x2 posts available (Work Based Learning)
(Candidates can apply for both roles if you are located centrally in the Midlands area.)
x1 role to cover: North of England
x1 role to cover: South of England
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Manage, motivate and support a team of Assessors to deliver high quality Apprenticeship training.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of Apprenticeships, across various sectors, in-line with contractual targets and objectives.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s.
- Carry out regular reviews and manage performance to ensure staff are achieving KPI’s and Targets in line with company growth plans.
- Ensure compliance with ESFA and OFSTED requirements.
- Producing forecasts and reports on regional performance for the Senior Management Team.
- Work closely with Quality teams to ensure quality learning delivery.
- Work with your team to build, manage and maximise business opportunities with external stakeholders, ensuring our clients brand is maximised at all times.
- Budget control, P&L and financial management.
- Responsible for recruitment, induction and training of all staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a team of Assessors/delivery staff within the work-based learning sector.
- Proven track record of working towards and achieving contractual targets in line with company objectives.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Knowledge of the Levy and Apprenticeship funding streams
- Excellent communication, report writing and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.