Up to £35000 per annum + Pension, company car or milage paid
Manager,Principal / Executive / Director,Business and Administration,Management
Permanent | Full Time
Apprenticeship Manager - Oxford - Up to £35,000 / Option to have company car or you will be paid 40p mileage if using your own vehicle / Fantastic progression prospects with the company expanding / 20 days holiday plus banks holidays (increases with years of service).
The Role: Apprenticeship Manager
* Working closely with the Managing Director you be tasked with the effective performance management of a team of tutors/assessors to ensure predetermined KPIs are achieved.
* Ensuring the delivering of a variety of apprenticeship qualifications is in line with quality standards and completed in a timely fashion.
* Maximise the development of the delivery staff and to further grow their expertise and the quality of their delivery provision.
* Review training programmes to ensure they are fit for purpose and up to date with current standards. Progressing quality throughout the business by driving QiP and SAR
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Manager
* Sound track record in managing Trainers / Assessors within a work-based learning environment
* Hands on experience as a Trainer / Assessor working within Apprenticeships so you can draw upon your personal experiences when coaching and mentoring your team, supported by formal qualifications
* Knowledge of driving quality standards through your team via observations, action plans and CPD plans - preferably Ofsted Grade 2 or higher
* Working knowledge of what is involved in an Ofsted Inspection and Matrix Accreditation
* Knowledge of funding regulations and awarding/regulatory bodies
The Employer: Apprenticeship Manager
* A well-established, Ofsted grade 2, Training Provider with centres across the UK. This company boasts a broad range of professional qualifications and apprenticeships in teaching, QA, leadership, Business Administration, Customer Service, H & S, IT, Digital Media, etc. They are dedicated to ensuring learners are provided initially with unbiased career guidance and then a supportive learning experience, which has resulted in a high percentage of learners going on to secure permanent roles!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.