Tutor / Trainer
Permanent | Full Time
We are a training company called Tutorcare, who provide high quality training nationwide. We are looking for qualified Free Lance Trainers to provide Abrasive Wheels Courses.
There are many benefits when working for Tutorcare;
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Always work available
Trainers must have the relevant experience and hold a teaching/training qualification.
Your role will include;
• The provision of high quality training which is planned and personalised to meet the needs of individuals, whilst ensuring the aims and
objectives of both the awarding body and company standards are met.
• Helping to develop new training materials and recourses.
• Obtaining feedback from candidates and employers to assess the effectiveness of the training.
• Accurate completion of all required documentation.
• Reviewing and identifying your own professional development needs.
• Attendance at course meetings and reviews as required by the training team, senior training coordinator and sales and marketing team to
identify professional development needs.
Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate
Cert.Ed/ PGCE/ B.Ed/ M.Ed
PTLLS/ CTLLS/ DTLLS
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV