Permanent | Full Time
Morgan Hunt have are working exclusively with London Skills for Growth to recruit a Work Placement Coordinator to manage pre employment programmes.
The main objectives of the job:
* To manage and monitor work experience for Pre-Employment Programmes
* To generate good quality and appropriate work experience placements which meet the needs of the learners and their career aspirations
* To ensure appropriate compliance checks are carried out on work placements
* To establish effective working relationships with Pre Employment and Apprenticeship delivery , Key Account Managers and Learner recruitment
* To work with tutors and their learners to establish career aspirations to match work experience placement
* To be the main contact point for work experience; to co-ordinate interviews and communicate feedback between all parties
* Where appropriate attend networking and development meetings externally
* To work across all sites.
The main duties of the role:
* Liaise with internal and external partners to source, arrange and monitor work placements.
* Ensure all health and safety regulations are met with regards to learners and their work placements.
* Provide comprehensive information to key stakeholders regarding work placements
* Ensure the successful implementation of the work experience programme through structured process, ensuring all learners/ staff understand, and are fully advised with information and choices.
* Provide and collate all the necessary documentation employers and key stakeholders need with regards to data protection, health and safety, job descriptions, and where appropriate (and able) learners medical details/confidential details.
* Ensure that all learners are placed in the most suitable environment based on their individual needs.
* Advise delivery staff to ensure awareness of work placements and there necessary involvement. Arrange all staff visits whilst learners are out of participating in work placements. Monitor feedback and deal immediately with any issues arising.
* To be available as first point of contact for employers, learners and delivery staff work placements.
* To assess, through the delivery of work experience debrief sessions, the success of the work experience.
* To represent the organisation on appropriate network or development external meetings to develop collaborative partnerships with local stakeholders to ensure comprehensive offer for learners.
* To attend monthly cross organisation management meetings and company staff meetings as required
* To ensure MIS system is updated with current and accurate information on learner and work experience arrangements.
Safeguarding and Prevent
* To ensure vigilance in relation to safeguarding and Prevent issues in relation to learners and to report promptly using the LSFG Safeguarding Policy and Process.
Health & Safety
* To ensure the organisation complies with all Health and Safety legislation.
* To be responsible for the provision of a safe working environment for both staff and learners across Traineeship.
* To be vigilant and work safely whilst working on LSFG premises
* To undertake staff development as appropriate to ensure the effective and efficient performance of duties.
* To ensure all compulsory training is undertaken on request to ensure compliance.
* To work collaboratively with all delivery teams to ensure the development of a system for sharing best practices across the organisation.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply with your updated CV that clearly outlines your suitability and experience. Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role