Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Customer Service,Management,Retail
Permanent | Full Time
Regional Trainer - Retail
£22,950 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Expenses + Flexible Benefits
Location: North and Mid Wales
We are now seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual to join us as Regional Trainer, delivering a range of qualifications including Level 2 Retail, level 3 Retail Manager and Sales Professional and the new Retailer Apprenticeship Standards in north and mid Wales.
This position is field based with travel across the region and is open to qualified and non-qualified Trainers/Assessors. We offer full training for retail professionals who would like to become a Regional Trainer.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and will allow you to work independently, manage your own time and to draw on your retail expertise to provide learners in their workplace with the support and training they need to enable them to realise their full career potential.
* Visiting learners in the workplace delivering teaching, learning & assessment towards their apprenticeship framework/standard, including functional skills qualifications
* Maintaining documentation on teaching, learning and assessment within the e-portfolio system
* The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with Awarding Organisation code of Practice and Babcock Quality Assurance framework
* Building and developing relationships with employers
* Identify and engage potential employers and learners onto Apprenticeship Programmes
* Ensure quality systems and processes are complied with at all times
* Manage own caseload to achieve timely completion rates for learners
* Comply with and promote Health, Safety & Environment, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Welfare & Safeguarding Policies at all times
Minimum requirements are:
* Level 4 Management qualification (ILM or Retail)
* Level 3 Retail Qualification
* Demonstrable industry expertise in retail, working to supervisory or management level
* GCSE A-C maths & English or equivalent
* To possess excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
* Have a valid driving licence and your own car, with a willingness to travel within the region
* To be self-motivated and possess a flexible approach
* Focused on delivering targets set
* Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment and strong time management
Salary & Benefits
* A starting salary of £22,950
* Un-capped Bonus/Incentive schemes
* 35 Hours per week (flexible working)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Business mileage scheme
* Company car scheme option after 18 months
* Pension scheme
* Flexible benefits options such as childcare vouchers
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements.
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our training provision and are recognised by Ofsted as a 'Good' training provider with expert staff who are well trained and supported effectively by their managers.
With ambitious growth plans, it's not surprising that we're looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If this is a role you feel is right for you please apply on this website or visit the Babcock website to apply directly.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.