Up to £21555 per annum + bonus + benefits (£23,000-£26,000 OTE)
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment
Permanent | Full Time
In a nutshell
We are looking for skilled and outgoing Recruitment Coordinator to work within our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team to Recruit Apprentices for our national clients. If you are looking to work within an energetic business that places real emphasis on providing a great service to clients and our candidates alike, then Lifetime Training is the company for you.
About the role
You will be:
* Office based and part of the Apprentice Recruitment team, you will be responsible for matching suitable candidates to apprenticeship vacancies across our key sectors, Hospitality, Retail, Care and Active Leisure
* You will build relationships with prospective learners and clients, as well as develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within Lifetime.
* Work towards and achieve individual & team KPIs
* To attend meetings with key stakeholders where and when necessary
* To be able to discuss Apprenticeship courses in detail and effectively manage managers expectations when sourcing new candidates
We are looking for:
* Extremely organised individual with the ability to communicate with both Business Managers and young apprenticeship candidates
* Approachable and flexible. Excellent communication skills, including teamwork, ICT (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working with external clients and stakeholders.
* Able to combine multiple ways of working to achieve success
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together