Up to £23555 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
In a nutshell
We are looking for skilled and outgoing Recruitment Coordinator to work within our Advanced Apprenticeship Recruitment Team to source Apprentices to work with our national clients. If you are looking to work within an energetic business that places real emphasis on providing a great service to clients and our candidates alike, then Lifetime Training is the company for you.
About the role
You will be:
* You will be a well-presented and credible individual with strong communication skills. Experience in a recruitment environment is essential
* You should have a strong track record of achievement in your previous roles and must be organised and able to work autonomously. You should be a self-motivated, self-starter.
* You will have a good understanding of apprenticeships and must be strong on building and developing relationships, further expanding on the existing business but also identifying new business opportunities
* You will be dealing with higher level applicants and therefore must be comfortable communicating with experienced candidates and confidently discuss benefits and delivery within the Apprenticeship sector
* You will report directly into the Learner Recruitment Manager and deal with any adhoc requests when required
We are looking for:
* Extremely organised individual with the ability to communicate with both Business Managers and young apprenticeship candidates
* Approachable and flexible. Excellent communication skills, including teamwork, ICT (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working with external clients and stakeholders.
* Able to combine multiple ways of working to achieve success
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together