£35000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Operations Manager – WBL / Apprenticeships
Location: Home / Field Based covering Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire (Must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £35,000 Circa + Benefits
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Responsible for the leadership and operational management for the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes across a designated patch.
- Direct responsibility for the recruitment, management and support of a team of Assessors.
- Performance management of team, ensuring contractual targets and objectives are met in terms of timely success rates, non-starters, referrals and progressions.
- Conduct regular observations of teaching and learning in the field.
- Address under performance and implement corrective methods.
- Responsible for business growth; working alongside the recruitment department to maximise new business sales and learner recruitment.
- Budget control and financial management of the companies training provision.
- Recruitment, retention, reviews, staff training and development.
- Proven experience of working as an Operations Manager - responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes, and the management of a remote team of Assessors is essential to apply for this post.
- Excellent people management and performance management skills.
- Experience of developing new business and achieving targets.
- Proven experience of managing a team towards the achievement of set targets.
- Proven experience of preparing for Ofsted inspections.
- Full, clean driving license and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong business development skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.