Up to £28000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor - London (Regional Role) - £28k - £35k (DOE & Qualifications) / + Benefits package
The Role: Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor
* We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor to join this employer in their newly formed academy.
* Based in their head office in Central London, you will be part of a small team - helping in the development, design and delivery of apprenticeship programmes and Management training up to Level 5 (CMI and ILM) to staff within the business in order to up-skill and utilise their potential.
* This will include inductions, the initial learner assessment, supporting in the schemes of works, preparing the individual assessment plans and delivering the qualifications in a mixture of work-based assessment, classroom and workshop delivery across London on-site.
* The successful candidate will have a strong background in work-based learning in a similar role, who is keen to make a real impact within this business and is confident in recommending processes, standards and good practice when it comes to teaching, learning and assessment.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor
* Assessor Qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA..)
* Experience in a similar trainer/assessor role delivering on management apprenticeships/qualifications up to and including Level 5.
* Understanding of new apprenticeships standards (including EPA)
* Experience of planning, designing and delivering high-quality workshops and classroom deliver sessions.
Desirables: Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min..)
The Employer: Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor
* An Employer Provider which is in the process of developing their work-based learning division. After identifying the potential to up-skill their current staff, this housing association is now looking to grow an internal training team in order to deliver high-quality qualifications and apprenticeships for their staff in order to utilise their potential. Well establish having recently celebrated its 50th year in operation, they provide support and care to thousands of people within the community, helping them to get into work and stand on their own two feet.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.