Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Business and Administration,Management
Permanent | Full Time
Due to continued growth within our business sector we are looking to strengthen our delivery team with the appointment of a new team member based within 30 miles of Swindon.
Haddon Training has recently won a number of Levy Tenders to deliver Operational Management, Team Leader Supervisor, Business Administrator and Customer Service Practitioner and Specialist across the South West and South East of England. We also work with an increasing number of micro and SME companies.
Our blended learning model offers classroom based/cohort delivery, face to face individual teaching, coaching and mentoring, assignments and webinars, etc.
We presently support 12 key accounts in the South West and South East of England, working with both private and public sector organisations.
We are looking for a high performing, qualified and experienced individual to join the team. Experience of delivery on Apprenticeship Standards and the differences in the sector post reforms is highly desirable. It is essential that the individual can:
• Deliver L5 Management
• Deliver L4 Administration
• Deliver to a group/classroom
You will manage a caseload of learners based at one major employer, supporting the entire learner journey, including:
• Teaching, Learning and Assessment
• Delivery of Functional English, maths and Digital Skills
• Supporting the wider curriculum (PREVENT, British Values, Safeguarding etc.)
• Completing interim and mock EPA assessments.
You will work closely with employers and our internal Quality and Curriculum teams to develop high quality/bespoke Training Plans and delivery models.
This is an exciting time to join a growing team in a friendly, people orientated business.
You will be rewarded with
• A competitive salary
• Car allowance, roadside recovery and business mileage rate
• 23 days holiday pa, plus Bank and Public Holidays. Your holiday entitlement will increase by one day for each year of service (up to 30 days)
• Your birthday off
• Investment in your CPD/development with opportunities to develop into IQA/Partnership Management roles
• Pension Scheme - with contributions up to 10%
Please email your CV to Keira Walker, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haddon Training are an OFSTED Grade 1, Matrix accredited and award winning Training Provider.