£20000 - £26000 per annum
Assessor,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Surrey – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Package includes: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award.
Essential Criteria (For all candidates):
- Hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care to Management level (min of 3 years) within residential homes, domiciliary care or a Hospital environment.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours, due to some learners working late shifts.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to level 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.