Up to £23000 per annum + Company Car + Completion Bonus of £100 p/l
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Hair and Beauty
Permanent | Full Time
Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor - Surrey, Sussex, Kent (Regional Role) - £23,000 PA + Company Car (mileage reimbursed) + Completion Bonus at £100 per learner / Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, 23 Holidays + Bank (Increasing on time served), pension scheme.
The Role: Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor
* We are looking for an experienced apprenticeship assessor within Hairdressing to support in the delivery of apprenticeships for this private training provider.
* You will be responsible for delivering apprenticeships in Hairdressing L2 plus the delivery of Functional Skills to a caseload of 30 learners, this will be working remotely and travelling out to client locations completing 1-1 and classroom training alongside work based assessment within Salons.
* Working from home and managing a caseload of apprentices and you will be focused upon delivering a high-quality service to candidates and their employers and working towards timely completions.
* The locations in which you will be covering will include Surrey, Sussex and Kent so we are looking for someone who is able to manage their own diary efficiently and that has a flexible approach to travelling. There is a couple of learners are in London the client will pay for travel by train to see them.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor
* Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
* Relevant Industry qualification Level 3 minimum
* Experience in a similar position
* Strong occupational background within Hairdressing
* Full UK driving license
Desirables: Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS)
The Employer: Hairdressing Tutor / Assessor
* Established for over 17 years, this organisation is amongst the best in the UK at what they do. Winning numerous awards for their work with learners and clients, whilst also promoting CPD within their workforce, this organisation prides itself on the reputation it has built up within the industry. If you want to work for a cutting-edge company, you can't go far wrong here.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.