Up to £26000 per annum + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
Permanent | Full Time
Protocol are proud to be working with a leading training provider who deliver finance, accountancy and tax qualifications in London. We are looking for experienced Accountancy and Tax trainer/assessors to take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes across the Financial Services provision.
- To coach, monitor and mentor learners in their chosen apprenticeship pathway and to provide guidance and support in order to achieve a successful outcome within the Financial Services Sector
- Development and delivery of product and materials in Financial Services
- To carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, preparing all appropriate paperwork
- To induct the learner into the Apprenticeship and into the company
- To carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers' premises
- To review, monitor and report on your learners progress in line with relevant client SLA
- To provide guidance and tuition on evidence gathering and portfolio building using the eTrack for framework learners in meetings or in classroom time, including occupational units and functional skills exams
- To provide guidance and support on the use of learner App and how the modules support the development of Skills and Behaviours
- To provide feedback and coaching on the learner App modules to support the continued development and progress of learners; to ensure that feedback is provided with the client SLA
- To co-ordinate and manage your calendar to ensure that appointments are planned and conducted in an efficient and effective manner
- To ensure a clear focus is placed on ensuring a successful outcome within the planned duration
- To carry out Exit Reviews and ensure Leavers' Evaluations are completed and reviewed
- To retain information regarding starts, leavers, and outcomes to enable accurate reporting of statistical and financial information to be carried out
- To deal with learner or employer queries efficiently and professionally
- To carry out any ad hoc assignments as requested
- To be available to assist in any Quality Improvement projects as they occur. The post holder will, in addition, carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by their line manager or senior manager. As business requirements change, the job description will evolve.
The person & qualifications
- Experience as an Assessor
- Level 4 qualification
- Assessor Qualification
- Verifier qualification (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.