Up to £21000 per annum + OTE
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
Contact centre / Telemarketing Executive - Manchester - £21,000 with OTE of £32,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus package / 27 days holiday plus stats, lots of incentive, lots of paid for outings and team building activities, great place to work and fun environment.
The Role: Telemarketing Executive
* You will be responding to enquiries from potential apprentices who are looking for an apprenticeship placement.
* You will then be proactively calling companies with the intention of placing an apprentice with their company.
* This is a telesales role so you will be working towards KPI and sales targets with the intention of achieving a high level of employer and learner satisifaction.
* You will have the immense job satisfaction of being able to help people get on to the first step towards a new career
Essential Requirements: Telemarketing Executive
* You will have a track record working within a sales role where you have sold business solutions or products to other businesses.
* You will be able to clearly demonstrate the ability to work towards and achieve KPI's and targets
* You will be motivated to earn the exceptional bonus offered
* You will be able to build good relationships over the telephone by asking business critical, intelligent questions
* You will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate
The Employer: Telemarketing Executive
* One of the largest training providers in the UK with a vision to help young people gain skills to help them succeed in life. Rated Ofsted Good this company has grown consistently and the backbone of this in addition to an excellent service is the proactive sales approach finding training opportunities for young people. The company have been voted a "Great Place to Work" and offer a wide range of benefits to make their employees' working lives fun. Based in Manchester in smart City Centre offices with great facilities. Being part of a large organisation also offers great opportunities for progression and personal development.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.