£27000 - £32000 per annum
Assessor,Business and Administration,Customer Service,Management
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Management / Customer Service / Team Leading / Admin
Location: Hertfordshire and surrounding
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service, Team Leading & Business Admin levels 2 & 3 (and Level 5 Management if competent).
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within the above vocational areas.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in the above vocational areas, including Functional Skills (Maths, English and IT).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.