Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent bonus structure
Assessor,Sales / Marketing / Recruitment
Permanent | Full Time
Apprenticeship Sales Executive - Bedford - £30,000 with OTE of at least £40,000 / 45p per mile, annual bonuses
The Role: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You will be using your expertise of the apprenticeship sector to promote a range of higher level apprenticeships
* Your target audience will be levy-payers who offer level 4+ apprenticeships to their employees
* You will be dealing with high profile clients who expect only the very best, so confidence in your ability is essential
* You will be contacting existing clients with the intention of developing the accounts to maximise their spend with you
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You will have a recent, strong track record in selling apprenticeships and probably want to take your career up a gear by having the opportunity to sell higher level, higher value apprenticeships to prestigious, levy-paying clients
* You will have experience of selling into levy businesses and using your exceptional consultative abilities to secure business
* You will be a self-starter who will be able to walk in and know exactly what your sales strategy will look like and how to make it work for you
* You will be the sort of person that makes things happen and is motivated by a great earning potential
* You will have the expertise and gravitas to pitch for business at senior level
The Employer: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* An established, niche market, very professional training provider who is at the next stage of their growth plans. The portfolio consists of large corporates and therefore mainly levy-payers, but the important thing is that to attract and retain this level of business, standards must be high and customer service must be exceptional. The company is keen to evolve and hopes that every newcomer to the business will bring with them their own ideas and will be ready to challenge existing systems and processes if they feel they could be changed and improved.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.