Assessor,End Point Assessor
Contract | Full Time
Are you an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with a keen eye for detail, who is seeking a new challenge in your career? If this begins to describe you, then a career with one of the UK’s market-leading Awarding Organisation (AO) and Government-approved End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) may be right for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Apprenticeship Assessor to join our expanding team.
What is the role?
Based at our Head Office in Sheffield, you will be responsible for developing Assessment Instruments and materials for End Point Assessment, meeting the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standards and Assessment Plans. You will be required to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining the quality and accuracy of work. You will receive excellent support from management and the wider NOCN Group.
• To provide specialist assessment experience, knowledge of assessment practice, methodology and development of assessment material as part of NOCN’s End Point Assessment offer.
• Produce assessment material, which follows the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standard Assessment plan.
• Produce assessments and tests, ensuring they are valid, relevant, robust and reliable including developing and applying a process, ensuring continued compliance.
• Contribute to the development and review of End Point Assessment products, materials and supporting documentation.
• Work across NOCN’s teams when directed to support other workstreams as required.
• Contribute to and lead allocated projects as required by the Senior Assessment Executive.
• Carry out reviews to continuously improve NOCN’s assessments and tests.
This is a 6-12 month full-time contract with the possibility of a full-time permanent position at the end of the initial contract period.
Who is NOCN Group?
With over 150 employees based throughout the UK, we have been creating opportunities' in education for over 30 years. NOCN Group includes NOCN, NOCN India Skills Foundation, NOCN Cymru, Cskills Awards, One Awards and NOCN Job Cards.
We are trusted and recognised by employers, training providers and learners in the UK and internationally, to provide a high quality, flexible service and we believe passionately in the power of education and its impact on communities and individuals.
As a progressive educational charity with a social rather than commercial focus, we are at the forefront of vocational skills development and apprenticeships, including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy in the UK.