Contract | Full Time
Intermediate (level 2)
Morgan Hunt have are working exclusively with London South East Colleges to recruit 2 Work Placement Resourcers for the exciting T Level Pilot. The college is continuing an exciting period of growth and have been approved to participate in the Governments new T Level initiative.
These roles are crucial to the growth of the college and the success of each Student, god quality work placements will help the student to build a career and gain vital qualifications for career progress.
Main purpose of the Job:
* To source work placements for student for the T Level pilot project
* Identify and engage with new employers, building effective relationships to create opportunities for Work Placements for T Level learners
* To act as an Account Manager and work with existing employers and partners to secure high quality opportunities for Work Placements
* To seek opportunities to up sell the full suite of College services, including general Work Experience, Apprenticeships, Traineeships and the Employer Advantage scheme
* To agree and achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that college targets for T Level Work Placements are achieved
Key responsibilities of the job holder:
* To contribute to team performance and targeted KPIs as agreed with the T Level Project Manager. The KPIs will be updated regularly and presented in a separate document (121 form) but Will form part of this job description.
* To liaise with Course Leaders to meet their work placement requirements and encourage further involvement as and when opportunities are presented.
* To identify and secure work placement opportunities from new, lapsed and existing employers and effectively manage the relationships with them to maximise future opportunities.
* To provide an effective account management service to key employer accounts. To ensure that regular communication with and on-going repeat business is achieved from the key accounts.
* To generate employer leads and work placements through a variety of activities including telesales, mail-outs, networking events, social media, advertising, etc.
* To meet regularly with Work Experience Advisers to support the development of relationship building with employers curriculum teams and learners.
* To capture data and key information in a CRM system and ensure activity is logged for KPI reporting.
* To engage with employers to complete the necessary documentation for work placements, including planning documents and post-placement evaluation.
* To ensure that data capture is accurate and compliant with the Department for Education's regulations.
* Attend external stakeholder meetings as required.
* Liaise with colleagues as appropriate.
* Represent and promote the colleges at internal / external events and meetings. This may include some evening and weekend working.
* Maintain and increase skills and knowledge relevant to role through training and CPD activity.
* Working week to be divided between different campuses as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
A clear and professional telephone manner
Ability to source work placement opportunities through a number of avenues
Create and build relationships between existing and new business opportunities
Well organised and well versed with all Microsoft packages
To attend and arrange meetings and events
If you are working in an Employer Engagement, Recruitment, Work Experience/Careers or IAG we would like to hear from you to have an initial discussion
Please submit to your updated CV in WORD FORMAT Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.