Up to £11 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
Temporary | Full Time
Advanced (level 3)
Are you a skilled and experience Night Concierge?
Looking for work to start immediately?
If so, read on…
Protocol is searching on behalf of well-known charity for an experienced Night Concierge who can work night shift patterns.
* The Concierge is to meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
* The Concierge must ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are always maintained.
* The successful candidate must always maintain a clean and smart appearance, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.
* Always ensure effective security of residents and the building including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
* The Concierge should check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV now!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.