Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a temporary Functional Skills Assessor based within a charitable organisation on full-time basis with the possibility of a extended contract. The main purpose of this amazing Functional Skills Assessor role is to deliver a range of qualifications to learners.
The successful Functional Skills Assessor should be able to:
* Complete assessments and inductions with learners
* Deliver Functional skills to learners along with supporting the progress on vocational qualifications
* Identify suitable progressions route ways
* Must be able to mark, moderate and assess workbooks and portfolios
* Meet contractual compliance, security, data protection and quality requirements
The successful Skills Support Assessor must have:
* Assessors qualification
* Valid DBS
* Immediate availability
* Experience of delivering group training and 121 training
* Ability to create lesson plans and schemes of work
* Knowledge of the Education Inspection Framework
For more information on this Functional Skills Assessor role based in South Yorkshire please contact Prabjhot at Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.