Up to £20 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
Advanced (level 3)
I am working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the East London area to recruit an Assessor in Electrical to take on a part-time cohort of Level 3 apprentices.
The College are based in East London but the learners are across London to travel will be required. There is no set working pattern so the hours are very flexible and can be taken on alongside other work commitments.
Working in the apprenticeships department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Assessing Electrical Installation at City & Guilds Level 3
* Meeting students in the workplace and carrying out on-site assessments
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification, such as A1, TAQA, D32/D33
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now! Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role