Up to £35000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Permanent | Full Time
Advanced (level 3)
One of the UK's leading IT Training Provider's is looking to appoint a Data Analyst Skills Coach in the Leeds / West Yorkshire.
* This person will be responsible for managing, coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 4 Data Analyst apprentices (caseload will be made up of 35 apprentices)
* Curriculum will include all areas of data analysis + an introduction to Machine Learning.
Most common tools covered are SQL, R & Power BI
* Coaching will consist of a mixture of face-to-face, online & remote coaching sessions for the apprentices (60 - 70% of the coaching can be done online & remotely - you can do this from home)
* All face-to-face coaching will be carried out within the apprentices places of work (across the South & West Yorkshire area)
* It is your job to provide the highest quality of coaching & mentoring to the learner, to enable them to successfully complete & achieve their apprenticeship.
* You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
* Experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
* Training or Coaching experience
* The ideal candidate will have worked with or trained on: SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R & Python (or as many of these as possible)
* Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
Salary & Benefits:
* Starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable with apprenticeship exp.)
* Travel paid at 45ppm from home
* 25 days holiday + bank
* Ongoing CPD
* Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or to find out more:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-hammond-it-training/ Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.