Up to £30000 per annum
Contract | Full Time
Advanced (level 3)
Construction NVQ Assessors - London-based - various trades
I am working with a Training Provider in the Central London area to recruit NVQ Assessors in a range of Construction Trades on freelance contracts.
Working in the Apprenticeship department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Meeting students in the workplace and carrying out on-site assessments
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
* Assessing apprentices in the following trades:
+ Concrete Ops
+ Formwork / Woodwork
+ Occupational Work Supervision
+ Decorative finishing
Pay rates will be negotiable on a pay per price/completion basis.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Assessor qualification, such as A1, TAQA, D32/D33
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now! Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.