£15,797 - 17,560 per year
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Human Resources, Training
Permanent | Full Time
Intermediate (level 2)
APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR - HUMAN RESOURCES
Internal Reference: 0182
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £15,797 - £17,560 per annum
As an award-winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to grow our ambitions. We are currently looking for an Apprentice to provide administrative support within our HR team. This is an ideal role for someone with a genuine interest in HR who is looking to take their first steps into the profession. During the apprenticeship you will complete your Level 3 qualification in HR Support. On completion of your qualification you will be eligible for Associate Membership of the CIPD.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in various areas of HR and your duties will include the following:
* Assisting with the administration of the College's recruitment and selection process - advertising vacancies, compiling shortlisting packs, scheduling interviews and assisting with pre-employment checks.
* Assisting the Learning and Development Co-ordinator as required.
* Helping to maintain the College's electronic HR database by inputting staff details and producing reports from the system with guidance from the HR Manager and HR Officer.
* Producing accurate payroll and salary data in accordance with monthly deadlines.
* General administrative duties - receiving incoming internal and external calls, noting down and passing on messages, filing, photocopying, taking and distributing notes of meetings.
It is essential that you are able to use Microsoft Word and Excel. You should also be able to work to deadlines and demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with managers and staff in this confidential work environment. Additionally, you should possess 5 GCSES grade A*-C including English Language and Maths or an equivalent Level 2 qualification.
In return, we offer a warm and welcoming college with an excellent benefits package that includes:
* A 25-day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 Bank Holidays and 6 college closure days (plus an additional 5 days of leave after 5 years of service with us)
* Free parking at all our College sites (on a first come first served basis)
* Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
* Superb opportunities for training and development
So, if you'd like to be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most diverse employment sectors in the UK, we'd love to hear from you.
Please note that all applications should be completed online. Please visit the vacancies section of our website or press APPLY and we shall send you details.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 25 th June 2019 at 4.00pm