Up to £30000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
Advanced (level 3)
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the North London area, to recruit a Lecturer in Electrical Installation on a full-time on-going contract.
Working in the Electrical department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Electrical Installation at City & Guilds Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now! Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role